Changed trojan

paulf at free.fr paulf at free.fr
Tue Dec 6 11:42:08 EST 2011

Hi

I tried connecting this morning (with an oldish openconnect on Mac OS X). Instead of the usual command line prompt a login window popped up (written in Java by the looks of it). It had OK and Cancel buttons, a biggish blank rectangle that looked like a multi-line edit but it wouldn't accept any input. There was also a text label Information... or something that looked like a clickable html link, but clicking on it did nothing. I clicked on OK, the box closed and reopened, and after a few goes, another dialog opened with an error message (a Java stacktrace, again in a multi-line edit style thing). I've checked that my connection still works (on Windows with Cisco AnyConnect).

I tried downloading and running the latest OpenConnect, with the same result.

I'll try again tonight and send the more details on the messages.

Has anyone else had this experience?

A+
Paul