not properly disconnected sessions with openconnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 16 10:56:44 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 16:49 +0200, Horváth Szabolcs wrote:

> //vpninfo->quit_reason = "Client received SIGINT";
> vpninfo->quit_reason = "\xb0The user has requested to disconnect the
> connection.";

Aha. I assume that it's just the 0xB0 at the beginning which makes the
difference, and the text isn't relevant?

Normally, we find that a session can be re-used. If you first
authenticate by using 'openconnect --cookieonly', then you can connect
as many times as you like using that same cookie until it expires.

With your change, does the session expire after you disconnect the first
time? If so, we might need to give some thought to when we do this.

I wonder what values _other_ than 0xB0 mean...?