NetWinder at GitHub

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Tue Sep 12 06:11:00 PDT 2017

Hi Lars,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:06:06AM +0000, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:

> I'd like to suggest that NetWinder information and software could be
> placed (mirrored?) at GitHub.  To that end, I have registered the
> "NetWinder" organization.  If someone else thinks this is a good idea,
> you're welcome to join it; send me your GitHub user name for me to
> invite you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I find myself wondering: what would
be gained by this? Currently, hosting is with OSU and they have been
great. That said, nothing has changed on the site in over a decade.
And development efforts stopped even earlier than that. So really
all the files are 15 years old by now, pretty much all obsolete.
Only the web crawlers make regular visits these days...

Ralph