Spare parts

Brian Barber brianjbarber at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:55:25 EDT 2013

Hi, Daniel (and everyone in netwinder.org-land).  I have two desktop units
in perfect working order that I'm ready to part with.  They are both
"developer" units, i.e. they have the extra composite ports and other
extras.  Let me know if you're interested.  I also have a set of original
manuals.

Brian (Ottawa, ON, Canada)