Original kernel and modules for nw3100

Francois RUVOEN francois.ruvoen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 04:29:23 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have been using a nw3100 as a home server for a few years now (Debian,
Ext3, Lighttpd, DLNA server) and I am very pleased with it. Unfortunately it
swaps a little too much so I am willing to upgrade it from 128MB to 256MB.
As it required a frmware upgrade which requires the orginal 2.4.0 kernel (as
pointed out by Ralph), I rather went for aggressive tweaking of my
applications. It did the trick for a few month but now I am back to the
original problem.
Has anyone of you still got that original kernel?

Thanks to Ralph I already have the firmware images.

Francois.