Netwinder info.

Oztan, Deniz deniz.oztan at spcorp.com
Fri Mar 25 09:36:57 EST 2005

Hi,

Thanks in advance I have a very little used ARM netwinder machine with 10
gig drive and 64 memory. I got this from my brother and
I know he used it very little by mistake I reset everything and now I am
having problem connecting through browser. Is there anywhere
I can reload this machine or is there any other operating system better used
for this machine? I have the cd's but no manual with
this unit.

Thanks in advance.

Deniz

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.