continued troubles compiling kernel

dave pratt dfn_doe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 18:08:40 EST 2005

I'm still having the same issues compiling the
kernel... I'm really getting frustrated with this...
I'm not sure why it cannot find the limits.h and this
complicated by the fact that a "locate limits.h"
returns several hits in various directorys...

Any help would be very greatly appreciated...

I've tried creating all sorts of symlinks but nothing
seems to make any sort of difference.. If someone
could just tell me command for command exactly how
they succesfulyl built their kernel from src.rpm I'd
be very very very grateful

--Dave