Pavel new maintainer of ARC port

Adhemerval Zanella Netto adhemerval.zanella at linaro.org
Tue Feb 21 10:59:24 PST 2023

On 21/02/23 10:55, Pavel Kozlov via Libc-alpha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm excited to introduce myself and become a part of the community.
>
> I'm a software engineer in Synopsys and member of a team working to enhance
> support for ARC CPUs in the GNU Linux ecosystem.
>
> I would appreciate any guidance or advice on how I can get involved and
> contribute to the community. I'm always looking for opportunities to connect
> with other developers and learn from their experiences.
>
> As a final step of setup, I've updated wiki and added myself as ARC
> maintainer. Also, thanks Carlos, for help with my setup.
>
> Best regards,
> Pavel Kozlov

Hi Pavel,

Carlos might already brought to your attention, but we have a weekly
call [1] where we discuss the current patchwork status [2], any blocker
someone might have, future work, or to discuss bug report or any other
issue.  So fell free to hop in if you have anything to discuss.

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings
[2] https://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/glibc/list/