Pavel new maintainer of ARC port

Pavel Kozlov Pavel.Kozlov at synopsys.com
Tue Feb 21 05:55:32 PST 2023

Hi all,

I'm excited to introduce myself and become a part of the community.

I'm a software engineer in Synopsys and member of a team working to enhance
support for ARC CPUs in the GNU Linux ecosystem.

I would appreciate any guidance or advice on how I can get involved and
contribute to the community. I'm always looking for opportunities to connect
with other developers and learn from their experiences.

As a final step of setup, I've updated wiki and added myself as ARC
maintainer. Also, thanks Carlos, for help with my setup.

Best regards,
Pavel Kozlov