Patches for ARC

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Mon Jun 13 05:17:38 PDT 2016

Hi Waldemar,

Just saw that new change for ARC ("arc: use generic lowlevellock",
http://cgit.uclibc-ng.org/cgi/cgit/uclibc-ng.git/commit/?id=1b49dc96d103e0151fee290d55cea55aa12c906d).

Even though this is very nice to see fixes and improvements done by people
outside Synopsys IMHO it still makes sense to add SNPS people in the loop so
we may review submitted patches.

So could you please first get an Ack from either Vineet (in Cc) or me before
committing stuff for ARC? Alternatively just Cc linux-snps-arc at lists.infradead.org.

Again I'm very happy with uClibc-ng and appreciate a lot all your efforts
and to make uClibc-ng more robust let's review stuff together.

Also it was hard for me to find a relevant patch on the mailing list
because I was expecting patch to be sent via git "send-email" (which I think
should be a standard way for patch submissions in uClibc). Only going through a relevant
thread for ARM I found a message with attached files.

-Alexey