mmc1 timeout issue with rpi3

Sergey Suloev ssuloev at orpaltech.com
Wed Jan 17 12:04:16 PST 2018

Hi Stefan,

On 01/17/2018 10:32 PM, Stefan Wahren wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
>> Sergey Suloev <ssuloev at orpaltech.com> hat am 17. Januar 2018 um 19:49 geschrieben:
>>

>> Hi Stefan
>>
>> wifi network was working fine when I used a raspbian image downloaded
>> from official site.
>>
>> Here is my config https://pastebin.com/7XRpmM0X  and cpuinfo
>> https://pastebin.com/08Z6gDZ9
>>
>> I have no idea about version you are talking about.
> please stop top-posting.
>
> I was talking about the board revision of your RPi. You can get this information by looking at the PCB.
>
> I updated to the last firmware and your config but i'm unable to reproduce this issue.
>
> Do you use U-Boot or only the Raspberry Pi bootloader?
> What are your modifications to config.txt?
>
>> Thanks.

I am using u-boot tagged 2018.01.

Here is my config.txt https://pastebin.com/VXWuVGLB and  kernel args

dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4
rootflags=commit=100,data=writeback elevator=deadline rootwait
console=tty1 cma=256M at 512M fbcon=map:10 console=ttyAMA0,115200
kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 ipv6.disable=1 net.ifnames=0 init=/bin/systemd

Thanks