[PATCH v4 0/7] mmc: bcm2835: Add new driver for the sdhost controller
kraxel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 8 01:19:00 PST 2017
Next version if the bcm2835 sdhost patch series.
New in v4:
* squashed in more cleanups by Stefan.
* removed the long cleanup patch list
from commit message (patch 2).
* rebased to (and tested with) 4.11-rc1.
* minor fixes pointed out in review.
New in v3:
* squashed in cleanups by Stefan.
* use one dma channel only.
* improve commit messages.
New in v2:
* DMA fixed.
* updated docs (kconfig, file comment, commit message) clarifying
the two sd controller situation.
* some code cleanups, as pointed out by Stefan.
* dt bindings use mmc at ... now.
* added patches to update defconfigs.
* added patch for rpi3 device tree, so wifi is actually enabled.
please review & test,
Eric Anholt (2):
dt-bindings: Add binding for brcm,bcm2835-sdhost.
mmc: bcm2835: Add new driver for the sdhost controller.
Gerd Hoffmann (5):
mmc: bcm2835: add sdhost controller to devicetree
arm: set CONFIG_MMC_BCM2835=y in bcm2835_defconfig and
arm64: set CONFIG_MMC_BCM2835=y in defconfig
arm: dts: bcm283x: switch from &sdhci to &sdhost
arm64: dts: bcm2837: add &sdhci and &sdhost
.../bindings/mmc/brcm,bcm2835-sdhost.txt | 23 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi | 6 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm283x.dtsi | 10 +
arch/arm/configs/bcm2835_defconfig | 1 +
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig | 1 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/bcm2837-rpi-3-b.dts | 17 +
arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 1 +
drivers/mmc/host/Kconfig | 14 +
drivers/mmc/host/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mmc/host/bcm2835.c | 1465 ++++++++++++++++++++
10 files changed, 1539 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/brcm,bcm2835-sdhost.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mmc/host/bcm2835.c
More information about the linux-rpi-kernel