RPi 3 support

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Sun Feb 28 23:21:03 PST 2016

I've pushed a branch to my tree with a stack of WIP changes for RPi 3
support in 32-bit -- enough for graphics, network, etc. to work.

https://github.com/anholt/linux/tree/bcm2837-vc4

I haven't had any success with getting U-Boot up in 64-bit yet, so I
didn't get anywhere with that.  I also haven't got the wireless bits to
work yet (BT or Wifi), but I've been working toward the BT support.

I'll be cleaning up these patches in the next week.  Maybe we could
manage a working linux-next by the time people get hardware.