PWM driver

Methlal Pallewatta mpall at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 3 14:51:25 EST 2013

Correct. Looks like some work has been done on this recently,

See
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2163151/

But this generic framework does not cover the MSEN=0 mode of BCM2835. So
maybe a device specific mode can be added but that doesn't look very nice.

Also  Bill Gatliff's original patches weren't accepted by the mainstream
kernel.

Regards,

Methlal