PWM driver

Johannes Thumshirn morbidrsa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:03:21 EST 2013

Hi Methlal,

First of all I thought of just providing a kernel driver. As for providing a
sysfs interface, wouldn't that be a job for the pwm core driver? I don't see a
point in providing an userland interface in a device driver, if this interface
could be provided by the driver's class core driver, similar to what the GPIO
class does. But this should be a topic for the pwm appropriate mailing list.

If you're willing to help on this, I'd like to participate in this topic as
well.

Greets,
Johannes