Problems about NIC, PCIe and usb on RK3568 EVB

Doug Brewer brewer.doug at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:50:55 PDT 2023

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 6:18 PM Michael Riesch
<michael.riesch at wolfvision.net> wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>
> On 4/19/23 07:47, Doug Brewer wrote:
> > [...]
>
> PCIe is addressed in a separate thread. As to USB, everything in the log
> seems to be normal -- at least the root hubs should show up in lsusb.
> Please add the output of lsusb for the sake of completeness.

Sorry for the confusion.  You're right, USB does work!

> > [...]
> Can you try setting CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=m to CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=y in your
> config?

Setting CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=m to CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=y, eth0 still doesn't work.

rk_gmac-dwmac fe010000.ethernet eth0: Register MEM_TYPE_PAGE_POOL RxQ-0
rk_gmac-dwmac fe010000.ethernet eth0: __stmmac_open: Cannot attach to PHY (error
: -19)

Thanks,
Doug