[RESEND/PULL PATCH 0/2] MAINTAINERS updates for PolarFire SoC

Conor Dooley conor.dooley at microchip.com
Wed Aug 10 07:02:42 PDT 2022

Hey Arnd,

Could you please take the following two patches via the soc tree when
you get a chance?

The first is adding coverage for "my" dt-bindings as suggested by Mark.
I CCed all the subsystem maintainers on a V1 a week ago & I've added
them explicity to the patch text this time as CCs. Correct me if I am
wrong, but I am operating on the assumption that their Acks are not
required here. Hopefully increasing the binding coverage is non
controversial!

The second patch is a resend of a patch that was deferred to later in
the merge window avoid messing about with a 4th conflict in the entry.

Thanks,
Conor.

Conor Dooley (2):
  MAINTAINERS: add PolarFire SoC dt bindings
  MAINTAINERS: add the Polarfire SoC's i2c driver

 MAINTAINERS | 10 ++++++++++
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)

base-commit: 4e23eeebb2e57f5a28b36221aa776b5a1122dde5
--
2.36.1