[ANOTHER BUG? kernel 2.6.32] 3com 3c562 card can't access CIS

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Fri Jan 1 11:57:48 EST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 05:18:28PM +0900, Komuro wrote:
> >Good to know it's reproducible... Does issuing
> >
> ># pccardctl eject
> ># pccardctl insert
> >
> >without actually ejecting and inserting the card fix the issue you're
> >seeing?
> >

> afer pccardctl eject, pccardctl insert,
> the card works.

As this happens on a 2.6.32 kernel, still with the "old" debug
infrastructure: Could you enable debug output for the pcmcia and the
pcmcia_core modules (N=2) and send me the dmesg, please? First with the card
inserted at boot, and then what happens if you issue "pccardctl eject;
pccardctl insert"

Best,