possible bug in pd6729

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:53:32 EDT 2009

It worked!

Wow, it is kind of incredible that you can get a fix for a driver for a 13
year old computer. Thanks a lot. You'd never guess how important this is to
me. I am blind and I will need to get a new guide dog in a few months. That
takes 3 weeks. I will need to take my laptop with me and I was very much
hoping to be able to use the docking station. I work as a systems
administrator and this fix will make it much easier for me to provide
emergency support while I am away.

Again, thank you very much.