pata_pcmcia client driver

kiran vedere vederekiran at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:15:00 EDT 2009

Hi Peter:

Thank you for the information.
I am setting the CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=y in the kernel configuration file.
 Actually I am able to mount a USB Host as a SCSI device. So I do
think I have all necessary SCSI drivers to mount CF as SCSI device.
The CFHOST Controller part of SOC supports TrueIDE Mode of operation
in which the CF/CF+ Interface emulates the ATA Interface. As part of
this, the controller provides a set of registers to access the ATA
Task File Registers. I am IO mapping these registers to the ctrl_base
in the pata_pcmcia driver and setting the controller to True-IDE mode.
Is there anything additional I need to do? Can I use the pata_pcmcia
driver in True-IDE mode.

Regards,
Kiran