Rom their flower-beds down to the little earth childr

Ancar Isaacs tobol at impack.ie
Tue Aug 25 01:33:13 EDT 2009

Y's baby's sick, and I've promised the poor thing to come over and see
it. I won't be gone long, and when I come back I'll bring you a sheet of
paper soldiers to cut out." "I'd rather have a paper circus," said
Teddy. "Very well," said mamma, "I'll bring you a circus instead." Then
she gave him some picture-books to look at while she was out, and kissed
him good-bye, telling him to be a good boy. She went out through the
next room, and he heard her pause to wind the music-box and set it
playing. "There," she called back to him, "you'll have the music to keep
you company," and then she went on down-stairs. After she had gone Teddy
lay fingering the books and not caring to open them, he knew them so
well. "Oh dear!" he sighed, "I wish the Counterpane Fairy was here!" "Oh
dear, dear, dear! How steep this hill is!" said a little voice