compact flash with PC Card Memory Mode in Intel IOP processor

Lancelot lancelotice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:10:48 EST 2007

hi,
I am try to porting the CF device in Intel IOP(xScale) platform. IOP
just support the PC card memory mode and the CF device was connected
to IOP internal bus (not a ide or pcmcia interface), so that I try to
using PCMICA be the device driver. There are three components in
PCMICA driver. I am porting the lowest level- the socket drivers. Now
I had some question list below.

1. Because IOP didn't provide the PCMICA interface, so that the pcmica
will not run automatic ? Do I also need to porting the other two layer
dirver ?