LOAN OFFER................LOW INTEREST

INTEREST invest_loanoffer13 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 23:39:00 EST 2007

    I give out loan to Business Men and Women who are into Business transaction, I give out long term loan for three to five years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from me, Loan is given out in Pounds Sterling ( £ ) and $US Dollars the maximum I give is 5,000,000 both in Pounds Sterling ( £ ) and $US and the minimum 5,000 Pounds Sterling ( £ ) and US$ so if really you are interested mail for more info on how the loan can be transferred to you.

There is one Question I have to ask are you a serious individual that we take a loan and pay back after duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust you because I like to do business with Honest people if you are one you will get the loan with out problem and for your information if you should want more loan like $50,000,000m I can give only if you are one of these categories: Manager of a company A private Holder A broker in banks A director in any office or company A high investor of a company If you are one of the following you can get $50,000,000US as loan or if personal loan you can request for 5,000-5,000,000 as loan. Hope to hear from you soon. Name In

Send these info it is important. Mind you loans are given to every part of the world only if I see you to be honest and will pay back after duration. If you are interested you have to send the amount you need as loan so that I can give you the terms and condition on the loan for your information loan are given to every part of the world to honest people so if you are honest apply for the loan now. Email. invest_loanoffer13 at yahoo.co.uk.

 Thanks and Have a nice day