CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON €750,000 Euros....

SWISS LOTTO swisslotto at swisslotto.ch
Mon Apr 9 05:13:43 EDT 2007

SWISS LOTTO UK.
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
https://www.swisslotto.ch

     CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON €750,000 Euros

You have have been awarded €750,000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked Randomly by software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website.
Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promo is proudly sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO UK organization.
You can log on to our website for more information concerning our entire lottery promo https://www.swisslotto.ch .

Your email address,attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17,18, 43 with Serial number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won the lottery in the "A" Category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €750,000 Euros
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In View of this, your €750,000 Euros will be released to you by our security firm in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them.
All participants Were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw System and extracted from over 300,000 companies and individual email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. Aron Baker,

Email:swisslottoclaimsagent06 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44 704 010 1519
Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

This information facilitate the due process of the release of winnings avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your winnings.
Always remember to quote your Reference / serial number in any correspondences with us or our Designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of This program and Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Sharon Cole
Co-ordinator
SWISS LOTTO UK.
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
https://www.swisslotto.ch

N:B - PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CORRESPONDENT WILL BE TEMPORARILY BE VIA EMAIL UNTIL 24 HOURS BEFORE PAY-OUT THEN YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA TELEPHONE