CardBus cards not detected, PCMCIA cards are

Jonathan Jara-Almonte jonjara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:38:20 EDT 2006

Hi, I have a Compaq Presario 2100US (PCMCIA bridge is O2Micro
OZ601/6912/711EO) and also 3 diferent cards: 1 PCMCIA 56k/fax card, one
D-Link 10/100Mbps ethernet adaptop, and 1 Linksys WPC54G ver. 3 wireless
adaptop. If I insert the 56k/fax card it is detected and a card entry appears
in lspcmcia and information appears when I run pccardctl info/ident.
pccardctl status reports it as a 5V 16bit PCMCIA card. On the other hand when
I put in either of the other cards, no entry for them appears and the only
info I can find listed about them is that pccardctl status sees a 3.3V 32bit
CardBus card. How should I go about getting these cards working (I'm most
concerned with the wireless card the others I don't really care about).

Thanks