PCMCIA Drivers - Mips AU1000 Development Board

craigslist craigslist at willmert.com
Mon Jul 10 18:41:30 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm hoping to find a little help with the pcmcia drivers for the mips
au1000 development board. I'm using linux-2.6.10 kernel from linux-mips.

The au1000 board has a board status register at 0xae000004 in which
bit 4 should be set to 0 upon insertion of a pcmcia card. This bit is
never being flipped to show a card insert. I've been reviewing the
au1x00_ss driver source.

Without getting into too much detail...does anyone have experience
with the mips pcmcia drivers for this board? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

stefan willmert