ti7420/7620

Eric Bourque ericb at computer.org
Mon Jan 9 22:36:10 EST 2006

>> to do anything when a card is inserted (no activity
>> in /var/log/messages).
>
> Do the status registers change (those registers which are read out in
> yenta_interrupt)?

I don't think so. Is there any easy way to check this? I added a line to
print the value SS_STSCHG in yenta_interrupt and it did not do anything
(i.e. change) when inserting an SD card. It didn't change when I inserted
a normal pcmcia card though either which is why I suspect that's not what
you're looking for.

>> How should I proceed to add support for function 1 on this controller? I
>> have the tech specs for it. (Or am I missing something ... ?)
>
> Are these publicly available?

Indeed. I got them off the TI web site.

Cheers,

Eric