Questions about the new (2.6.13 or greater) pcmcia scheme...

Jerry mrcool at terraworld.net
Fri Feb 24 18:45:57 EST 2006

Hello!

I have not found an easy way to search your mailing list, so I will post a
question here...

My question is:  WHERE are the new config files??  when I put in a prism2
card in my laptop, it loads the orinoco driver !! :(

How do I tell hotplug NOT to use the orinoco driver, but to use the hostap
driver that I custom compiled??  (Im using SuSE 10.0, linux 2.6.13).  there
is NOT any configuration files in /etc/pcmcia.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  (these changes to the core stuff sure
suck at first...)

Thanks

Jerryf