AW: need help: cs: unable to map card memory

Storm Nicholas.Storm at orthkluth.com
Tue Jun 21 15:18:52 EDT 2005

Hi Dominik,

thanks for the response! Yes I could check, of course. However, I have run Linux on this Laptop before (Fedora Core 2) and PCMCIA worked wonderfully.

Since everything can change with a new kernel, I will follow your recommendation and will install a more recent kernel (current version: 2.6.11) and will inform you of the result.

Thanks!

Nick