TI PCI7610 cardbus controller, Cisco Aironet 350 wireless lan, and io port

G. D. Lee gdlee at wooritg.com
Tue Jun 21 01:04:57 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I have problem to use PCMCIA wireless lan card (Cisco Aironet 350). My
system uses TI's PCI7610 cardbus controller and the Linux kernel version is
2.4.19-rmk7.
The CIS information of the card is acquired very well but the IO accesses
fail.
I think that the origin of the problem is the assigned PCI IO port range:
0xa000000~0xbffffff
Up to now I have tried a lot of methods, but failed.
Can anybody give me some information (procedure, where to modify, etc...)
about way how to use the somewhat strangely assigned IO port range for the
cardbus controller and PCMCIA wireless lan card?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to alter the io port range in my system.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
G. D. Lee