Dropping top nibble of device id

Francois Wautier fw at auroratech.com
Thu Jul 7 22:19:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

As I reported before, after adding "pci=assign-busses" my wifi card works and
I can finally untether my laptop.

For the sake of checking it out, I tried my other Cardbus card... And that one
failed. The log message is

	Jul  8 09:05:20 Rio PCI: device 0000:05:00.0 has unknown header type 05,
ignoring.

I do get the "DANGER" message when I remove the card.

Just FYI.

Cheers,
	François