Yet More Patches

stefan.eletzhofer at eletztrick.de stefan.eletzhofer at eletztrick.de
Tue Mar 9 15:47:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 11:51:38PM +0000, Russell King wrote:
> Ok guys,
>
> I've resurected the pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk site, and put some patches
> there.  It currently lists the "10-pcmcia" series, which represents
> the current set of core PCMCIA patches which I want to throw in Linus'
> direction for 2.6.5.  It combines some of Dominik's work from late
> last year.
>
> For this to happen, it needs to be thoroughly tested, which means I
> need to hear success reports.
>
> http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/patches/10-pcmcia.tar.gz
> http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/patches/10-pcmcia.tar.bz2
>
> If people find problems with them, I'll update the patch series.

So far, so good. I've added these patches to my patch set for my
PXA board, and it works.

As I'm only using ide-cs with a CF card in single-socked mode, I
guess that's not terribly useful as a test, though ;)

At least I could do a cardctl reset/remove/insert cycle successfully.

Thanks,
	Stefan E.

> --
> Russell King
>  Linux kernel    2.6 ARM Linux   - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/
>  maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/
>                  2.6 Serial core

Eletztrick Computing - Customized Linux Development
Stefan Eletzhofer, Marktstrasse 43, DE-88214 Ravensburg
http://www.eletztrick.de