buffer I/O error, trying to use SimpleTech compact flash via pcmcia

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Thu Jun 24 17:49:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 02:24:53PM -0600, Lloyd Carothers wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 12:28, Russell King wrote:
> > Could you grab the cbdump.c program from pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk, and
> > dump out:

Well, it all looks fine.  I still suggest talking to the linux-ide
people since, as I say, PCMCIA merely only sets up the bridge and
tells the IDE layer where the interface is.  The actual accesses
to the card are managed and performed by IDE, so you really need
an IDE person to take this forward.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/