Having problem with a sever which has 18 PCI slots to run 18 PCMC IA cards

Khamar, Kalpit K (Kalpit) kkhamar at lucent.com
Thu Dec 16 11:56:58 EST 2004

Hi Mattew,
If i put one P222 card on slot 3 ( or any slot between 3 to 8) , i do see P222 PCI to PCMCIA adapter card on the Linux system but i don't see PCMCIA card which will be slid on that P222 adapter. So pcmcia adapter is working for all first 11 slots but only 4 PCI slots (1st, 2nd, 9th and 10th)do see my PCMCIA card.
Thanks
Kalpit