[Linux-parport] Parport signals stability with SiS chipset

Nate Jenkins nate at uniwest.com
Wed Mar 17 17:29:45 GMT 2004

I was under the impression that when you try to write another byte that the
voltage would drop.  I have never used frobbing but I thought that if you
frobbed that only the specific pins that needed to change would do so, while
the ones not needing to change would maintain voltage.

Nate

"Maybe I read the wrong fictional novel?"