[Linux-parport] Re: [PARPORT] redhat 7.1 backpack rewriter

Nate Jenkins nate at uniwest.com
Mon Dec 22 07:45:39 GMT 2003

You could write all of the commands into a script.  Then launch your script
manually or automatically when you reboot.
You would also want a script to remove the modules as well when you are
shutting down.

The script could be very simple or as complicated as you want.

The simple way would just be to write all the steps into a text file, one
line at a time.
Then chmod it so it is executable as appropriate.

The complicated way could handle or report problems.  But we all know we
never have problems with these computers...  :)

Nate