NVMEoF oops on reset

Berck Nash Berck.Nash at wdc.com
Tue Feb 6 14:04:08 PST 2018

We're experiencing an oops whenever we issue an "nvme reset" via the
nvme cli on fabric setups.  Appears to be in the nvme_rdma code.  The
problem occurs on mainline 4.15, as well as on 4.16-nvme (commit
ca5554a696dce37852f6d6721520b4f13fc295c3).

We can reproduce this simply by discovering, connecting, then issuing a
reset.

Please see attached logs for both 4.15 as well as 4.16-nvme.

Let us know what else we can provide.

Berck Nash