[LSF/MM TOPIC][LSF/MM ATTEND] NAPI polling for block drivers

Sagi Grimberg sagi at grimberg.me
Thu Jan 19 00:23:28 PST 2017

Christoph suggest to me once that we can take a hybrid
approach where we consume a small amount of completions (say 4)
right away from the interrupt handler and if we have more
we schedule irq-poll to reap the rest. But back then it
didn't work better which is not aligned with my observations
that we consume only 1 completion per interrupt...

I can give it another go... What do people think about it?