NVMe IO error due to abort..

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Feb 24 15:08:57 PST 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Jens Axboe <axboe at kernel.dk> wrote:

> Since I might not be too available later in the day, here's a debug
> patch that might help us figure out where things are going wrong.
> It's against master+for-linus.

Ok, applied. I'm building and starting to test now. Couldn't see
anything strange with an older kernel, so I continue to believe that
the hardware is fine.

Of course, in the meantime the default scheduler has also changed, so
I won't be testing just the fixes and this extended debug patch. We'll
see what happens. I'll leave the scheduler at NOOP for a while.

I may have been able to reproduce it once, but I'm not sure how easily
I'll repro it again, so..

                  Linus