NVMe IO error due to abort..

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Feb 24 13:55:39 PST 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Jens Axboe <axboe at kernel.dk> wrote:

> And below is the branch info. I was going to send this in pretty soon
> anyway, but lets see what happens.
>
>   git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Can you give me an overview of this all for the merge message. Might
as well merge this properly regardless.

I'm currently just building things in a loop on the old Fedora kernel,
just to verify stability (I had already pruned away my own 4.10 kernel
due to the earlier "git bisect" I did on that machine due to the
touchpad issue earlier in the merge window, so I'm using the distro
kernel just to verify that it really isn't any new hw issue).

I'm pretty sure the hw is fine, but I'll do that a bit more, before I

But that means I might as well just have this all already merged
(which I do on my main desktop that has so far not shown any signs of
this issue).

                   Linus