["PATCH-v2" 00/22] lpfc updates for 11.2.0.12

Martin K. Petersen martin.petersen at oracle.com
Fri Apr 21 07:24:06 PDT 2017

James,

> Also James once you do that please run the patches through sparse,
> there are a few warnings in the changes, although they mostly seem
> to replace old warnings with different ones.

I'll let you know when 4.12/scsi-fixes is ready and you can use that as
baseline. Depends when Linus decides to pull the trigger. Probably early
next week.

PS. Looks like your patch versioning is homegrown, the format is not
quite right and it befuddles both my scripts and patchworks. Please use
git-send-email --compose -vN (where N is the version) when resubmitting
a patch or series to ensure things get formatted correctly.