["PATCH-v2" 00/22] lpfc updates for 11.2.0.12

Christoph Hellwig hch at infradead.org
Thu Apr 20 23:22:58 PDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 02:52:13AM +0300, Sagi Grimberg wrote:

> > The patches are dependent on the FC nvme/nvmet patches from the following 2
> > series:
> > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-nvme/2017-April/009250.html
> > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-nvme/2017-April/009256.html
>
> Hmm,
>
> So it seems that we have conflicts here
>
> A local merge attempt on Jens's current for-4.12/block
> from nvme-4.12 (with this patchset)is generating:

The problem are two patches from the "nvme_fc: add ctlr reset support
and abort fixes" series from James which conflict badly with the NVMe
result/state rework in block/for-next.

I will drop this series from nvme-4.12 for now, and rebase nvme-4.12
on top of Jens' for-4.12 tree so that we have a good base to start
from.  I think we can get James' patch in post-rc1 or wih a second
pull request still.

Also James once you do that please run the patches through sparse,
there are a few warnings in the changes, although they mostly seem
to replace old warnings with different ones.