NVMe over Fabrics RDMA transport drivers

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Tue Jun 7 13:27:27 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 03:14:22PM -0500, Steve Wise wrote:
> It would be great to make sure and CC linux-rdma on v2 of all 4 series, so
> interested folks can review and/or test out the whole enchilada.

Just go for the git tree at

	git://git.infradead.org/nvme-fabrics.git nvmf-all

to make your life easier for that..  I'll include the list on the next
repost, although I hope the first series with it's mostly protocol header
changes can go in before needing to repost the rest, they are all pretty
trivial.