NVMe over Fabrics RDMA transport drivers

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Jun 7 13:14:22 PDT 2016

On 6/7/2016 9:55 AM, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
> Sagi Grimberg wrote,
>
>> We forgot to CC Linux-rdma, CC'ing...
> Are you planning on sending the patch set to the linux-rdma list for comments as well ?
> It might be good to do so if you want review from the rdma subsystem experts, as many of them do not subscribe to the other
> lists.

It would be great to make sure and CC linux-rdma on v2 of all 4 series,
so interested folks can review and/or test out the whole enchilada.

Anyway, today I used the github tree at
git://git.infradead.org/nvme-fabrics.git, branch nvmf-all for testing
NVME/Fabrics over RDMA.  I used nvme-cli from
https://github.com/linux-nvme/nvme-cli.git, and nvmetcli from
git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/nvmetcli.git for configuring.  I ran
some xfs, fio and iozone tests over both iw_cxgb4 and mlx4, using ram
disks and an NVME ssd.  Checks out good so far!

Tested-by: Steve Wise <swise at opengridcomputing.com>