Hello sunshine, how are you?

Secret Admirer mk at alexandria.cz
Sun Mar 26 04:24:03 PDT 2023

I am sorry to bother you and intrude your privacy. I am single,
 lonely and in need of a caring, loving and romantic companion.

I am an admirer and would like to explore the opportunity to
learn more about each other. I know it is strange to contact you
this way and I hope you can forgive me. I am a shy person and
this is the only way I know I could get your attention. I just want
to know what you think and my intention is not to offend you.
I hope we can be friends if that is what you want, although I wish
to be more than just a friend. I know you have a few questions to
ask and I hope I can satisfy some of your curiousity with a few
answers.

I believe in the saying that 'to the world you are just one person,
but to someone special you are the world'. All I want is love,
romantic care and attention from a special companion which I am
hoping would be you.

I hope this message will be the beginning of a long term
communication between us, simply send a reply to this message, it
will make me happy.

Hugs and kisses,

Secret Admirer.