[GIT PULL] mtd: Fixes for v5.17-rc5

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Mar 6 12:08:04 PST 2022

I'm about to release rc7, and I still don't have the build fix for MTD
that has been pending in the mtd tree since Feb 19.

I'm talking about commit 7cf1de957a98 ("mtd: rawnand: omap2: Actually
prevent invalid configuration and build error"). The lack of which
still causes build errors on at least sparc64, and has since rc4.

This is getting quite frustrating. These are basic errors that fail
some very basic issues, have fixes, and the fixes for some
inexplicable reason aren't actually propagated up.

Why?

                Linus