Dear intended recipient

Malik Sanfo maliksanfo1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:56:58 EDT 2020

Greetings,

How are you doing today?

I am Mr. Malik Sanfo I work with the department of Audit and
accounting manager here in the BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA (BCB),
There is this fund that was kept in my custody years ago and I need
your assistance for  the transferring of this fund to your bank
account for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount
is (US$12.3 Million Dollars).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund to your bank account in within 7 banking working days with
your full cooperation with me after success Note 45% for you while
 55% for me after the success of the transfer of the funds to your
bank account. By indicating your interest I will send you the full
details on how the business will be executed.

My regards.

Mr. Malik Sanfo