UBI assert failed in ubi_wl_init

Timo Ketola timo at exertus.fi
Tue Feb 13 06:00:07 PST 2018

On 13.02.2018 14:42, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> So, this is not what you have described in your problem report.
> Can you please double check?

Hmm, how?

To get those images, I burned a fresh empty image again into the NAND.
On the first boot there was again in the dmesg this:

> [   18.804716] ubi1 error: ubi_update_fastmap: could not get any free erase block
> [   18.810745] ubi1 warning: ubi_update_fastmap: Unable to write new fastmap, err=-28

And then I took the first image. Then I rebooted and this time there was
in the dmesg this:

> [    4.231126] UBI assert failed in ubi_wl_init at 1666 (pid 1)

and backtrace. Then I took the second image.

Every boot after the first one generates the failed assertion into the
dmesg.

What should I do next?

--

Timo