UBI assert failed in ubi_wl_init

Richard Weinberger richard at sigma-star.at
Tue Feb 13 04:42:43 PST 2018

Timo,

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 12:58:50 CET schrieb Timo Ketola:
> On 13.02.2018 00:49, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> > I meant the image _after_ UBI failed to place the fastmap. :)
>
> Argh, sorry, shame on me.
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t-auduKG2bwzpzZf09rV4O9F7GUN2viJ

This image contains no fastmap at all.

> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ahKl8pf3svKQSvz6VQ-7xUQsyfkVuO7k
>
> The first one is taken after the first boot and the second after the
> second boot.

This one a good fastmap (full scan comes to the same result).
The UBIFS seems good but contains no files/dirs.

So, this is not what you have described in your problem report.
Can you please double check?

Thanks,
//richard

--
sigma star gmbh - Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6 - 6020 Innsbruck - Austria
ATU66964118 - FN 374287y