[PATCH v2 22/53] fs: eventfd: fix identation on kernel-doc
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
mchehab at s-opensource.com
Tue May 16 05:16:14 PDT 2017
Sphinx require explicit tags in order to use a list of possible
values, otherwise it produces this error:
./fs/eventfd.c:219: WARNING: Option list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab at s-opensource.com>
fs/eventfd.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/eventfd.c b/fs/eventfd.c
index 68b9fffcb2c8..beac8175de19 100644
@@ -215,8 +215,8 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(eventfd_ctx_remove_wait_queue);
* Returns %0 if successful, or the following error codes:
- * -EAGAIN : The operation would have blocked but @no_wait was non-zero.
- * -ERESTARTSYS : A signal interrupted the wait operation.
+ * - -EAGAIN : The operation would have blocked but @no_wait was non-zero.
+ * - -ERESTARTSYS : A signal interrupted the wait operation.
* If @no_wait is zero, the function might sleep until the eventfd internal
* counter becomes greater than zero.
More information about the linux-mtd